Fahrenheit Leadership Coach Spotlight: Lori Howard
For more than 15 years, Lori Howard has inspired leaders to reach their potential and be the best they can be. As a skilled leader, facilitator and trainer, she assesses strengths and opportunities for growth, delivers custom, solution-based coaching programs, and delivers concrete engagement plans focused on achieving goals.
“Coaching allows me to inspire and empower others to grow and fine-tune their leadership capabilities, gain confidence, make faster progress, and adapt to changing environments.”
- B.A. Buying and Merchandising, Bowling Green State University
- A.A.S. Fashion Buying and Merchandising, Fashion Institute of Technology
- Executive Coaching Certification Program, Institute of Organization Development
- Organizational Development Certification Program, Institute of Organization Development
- MBTI® Certified Practitioner, Myers & Briggs Foundation
- EQi Certified Practitioner, MHS
Get to Know Lori
I’m often asked how I define a leader, and I always go to a perfect quote from John Quincy Adams. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.”
Leadership Coaching at Fahrenheit Advisors
Whether you seek to advance your career or develop your team, Fahrenheit’s certified, experienced leadership and executive coaches teach the skills and behaviors that take promising leaders to the next level. Learn more about coaching, and contact Rachel Lutowksy to start your journey.