Finding the right way to engage employees can be difficult. Done without much thought it can be hit or miss; like engaging the Magic 8 Ball for an answer. Sometimes the answer is “YES” or...Read more »
Register for the 2013 Virginia Venture Summit before it Sells Out!
Join Us at the 2013 Virginia Venture Summit! REGISTER NOW
8:00 am to 3:00 pm, Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at the Virginia Historical Society
The 2013 Virginia Venture Summit, presented by the Venture Forum, will bring together high growth-potential startups, venture capitalists, corporate VCs and angels. Never before has Richmond seen this combination of exciting growth companies and capital providers, gathered together for a day of panels, pitches and networking. We will also feature an all-star cast of panelists who will speak on the following topics:
- How to Get on the Dance Card: Tips for Approaching VCs
- Social Impact Investing: Making a Difference in Virginia and Beyond
- Venture Capital Hot Spots: Where Is the Money Going in 2013?
- Crowdfunding, Non-Dilutive Finance and other Alternative Funding Techniques
- Transitioning from Founder-CEO to What’s Next
- Five Minute Forum Pitches
And don't miss Speed Networking, which is open to all participants in the Summit.
Stay tuned for more details! REGISTER NOW