As more organizations emphasize the importance of strategic thinking among all of their leaders, the desire to develop this skill is voiced with increasing frequency by individuals seeking...Read more »
Looking Forward To Our Next Year
As we usher in 2011 and all the promise the new year brings, Fahrenheit Finance also celebrates a birthday. We’re happy to report a great first year and we appreciate the support from our clients and consultants. As we prepare for another year of growth, we’re planning to build on our many successes in 2010 to help you reach your goals for 2011.
We set the bar pretty high for our first year, and we’re proud of everything we accomplished. These are some of our favorite moments from 2010:
- We helped several start-ups with financial modeling, cash flow forecasting, investor presentations and business strategy.
- In the mid-market arena, we helped several companies with pre- and post-transaction support including organizational assessment and structure, systems rationalization and implementation, cash flow and business intelligence report development, purchase accounting, external audit preparation, processes and controls documentation and improvement, and much more.
- Our fractional CFO and controller practice was established and continues to grow, giving companies access to top-notch accounting talent at a rate they can afford.
- We worked with large national companies on projects like developing a national monthly reporting package and dashboard, standardizing data elements and metrics in an insightful format, and S-Ox 404 implementation and documentation.
- Our clients continue to call for our help with key search assignments from CFO to staff-level accounting positions. Our success rate in direct hire placements was extremely high in 2010.
As your organization wraps up 2010 and plans for a successful 2011, we hope you will consider Fahrenheit Finance. Our mantra, “Leveraging the Power of People When You Need Them”, has created a great return on our clients’ investments in our services. We would appreciate an opportunity to discuss how we can help you set and reach your 2011 goals.
Best wishes for a successful and prosperous New Year!