Don’t climb alone! Reach the Summit with the Venture Forum’s 2013 Virginia Venture Summit
Don’t climb alone! Reach the Summit with the Venture Forum’s 2013 Virginia Venture Summit on Wednesday, May 8, 2013!
The 2013 Virginia Venture Summit will feature insight and guidance from successful entrepreneurs, investors, and experts; 5 minute presentations by 20 Hot Emerging Companies; speed networking; and an opportunity to build connections with valuable resources.
This event will sell out…so do not miss out on your chance to REGISTER
Event Powered by:
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
The Virginia Historical Society
428 North Boulevard, RVA 23220
Registration opens: 7:30 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Virginia Venture Summit Panel Discussions:
- How to Get on the Dance Card: Tips for Approaching VCs
- Social Impact Investing: Making a Difference in Virginia and Beyond
- Venture Capital Hot Spots: Where Is the Money Going in 2013?
- Crowdfunding, Non-Dilutive Finance and other Alternative Funding Techniques
- Transitioning from Founder – CEO to What’s Next
Guest Panelists Include:
Michael Bor – CarLotz
Shawn Boyer – Snag-A-Job
Sean Carr – University of Virginia
Taylor Davidson – KBS Ventures
Matt Dellorso – FundRoom
Hank Heyming – Troutman Sanders
Bart Houlahan – B Lab
Gary LeClair – LeClairRyan
Teri Lovelace – Virginia Community Capital
Zack Mansfield – Square1
Bob Mooney – New Richmond Ventures
Jonathon Perrelli – Fortify Ventures
Jean Peters – Golden Seeds
David Siegel – LLR Partners
Speed Networking Powered by: