Lou Marmo, Fahrenheit Advisors Managing Director to speak at The Capital Roundtable’s ENCORE
Join conference chairman Matthew P. Guenther, partner at GenNx360 Capital Partners LP, for this program featuring shared insights from top PE professionals. You'll hear real-world perspectives, lessons learned, and industry outlooks, plus insights on managing current portfolio companies.
Joining Matthew are —
- Andrew W. Rice, senior vice president of international business at The Jordon Company L.P., an $8 billion private investment firm. Andy is giving a keynote on how The Jordan Company is adapting to the changing manufacturing landscape in the U.S. and abroad. Over the past 25 years, Andy has coordinated over 45 acquisitions, joint ventures, and wholly-owned startup operations in China, Russia, India, Brazil, Mexico, Czech Republic, and other countries.
- Harry Moser, founder and president of the Reshoring Initiative, who is speaking on a panel about how to improve bottom line growth by reducing offshore manufacturing. With over 45 years of manufacturing experience under his belt, Harry is a leading industry spokesman for reshoring and for developing the skilled manufacturing workforce required by reshoring.
- Nigel Gault, partner & co-chief economist at The Parthenon Group, the prominent international strategic consulting firm, who is giving a keynote on the myths and realities of the U.S. manufacturing renaissance. Based on his 30 years of experience in the U.S. and Europe, Nigel is an expert analyst and forecaster of the world’s business economies.
Reserve your seat now, and make plans to join us in New York City on Thursday, March 27.
Other speakers include —
- R. Wade Aust, Managing Director & Partner, C. W. Downer & Co.
- Eric V. Bacon, Co-President & Sr. Managing Director, Linsalata Capital Partners Inc.
- Bart J. de Bie, Managing Director, Prospect Capital Management LLC
- Matt Fish, Partner, The Parthenon Group
- Philip C. Gilbert, Managing Director & President, P & M Corporate Finance LLC
- James M. Hill, Partner & Former Executive Chairman, Benesch
- Richard A. Izzi, Managing Member, Radius Partners LLC
- Drew T. Ladau, Former Segment President, SPX Corp.
- James S. Mahoney, Partner, Huron Capital Partners LLC
- Nadim Malik, Chief Executive Officer, Sutton Place Strategies LLC
- Lou Marmo, Managing Director, Fahrenheit Advisors
- Ryan Nelson, Managing Director, Harris Williams & Co.
- Brian Orkin, Operating Director, Arsenal Capital Partners
- Anand T. Philip, Managing Director, York Capital Management
- Eric D. Reuther, Director, Stout Risius Ross Inc.
- Bryan O. Welsh, Partner, Plante & Moran PLLC
- Thomas R. Williams, Managing Director, Lincoln International LLC
- W. Montague Yort, Managing Partner, GenNx360 Capital Partners LP
- And more…
You can Register Now for The Capital Roundtable’s ENCORE conference, Thursday, March 27.