Sun Management Group, Inc.
Controller (2017 – 2019)
- Led improvements to billing and reporting functions and implemented reporting tools for key metrics.
The Related Companies, Inc.
Multiple Positions on Multiple Projects (2006 –2017)
Program Manager – Construction Management Systems
- Drove adoption and implemented a construction management and reporting solution to the largest private real estate development in U.S. history.
- Managed project management and reporting across all construction workstreams, including vendor relationships.
- Oversaw risk management, including consistent application of policies and procedures.
Controller – MiMA Project
- Successfully implemented change management system to provide visibility to all stakeholders allowing for expedited closings.
Assistant Controller – Tuxedo Reserve Project
- Oversaw and implemented accounting systems conversion.
Lincoln Center Development Project, Inc.
Senior Project Accountant (2004 –2006)
- Lead system conversion from QuickBooks to Timberline. Designed and prepared progress reports for boards and committees.
- Established project accounts for development entity, as well as for $450,000,000+ design and construction project with sub-components and multiple clients.
Senior Project Accountant/Assistant Hard Cost Administrator (2002 – 2004)
Time Warner Center (Developer – Columbus Centre, LLC)
- Provided quality control as well as analysis and reporting to bank officers, stakeholders and key executives.
Santa Fe Construction, Inc.
Project Accountant (2001 – 2002)
- Managed all essential accounting functions including monthly subcontractor and vendor payments, purchase orders, general ledger accounts, payroll, union reporting, and bank accounts
Young Equipment Sales, Inc.
Accountant (1998 – 2001)
- Managed all accounting and reporting functions and accounts receivable and payable
- Met with and established relationships with bank managers in order to obtain financing.
- Hired, supervised and trained staff.