Triad, LC (2011 to 2017)
- Provided accounting services to family wealth management company.
- Ensured integrity of book, tax and investment records by reviewing and verifying data from internal and external sources.
- Prepared monthly wealth management reports.
- Validated externally prepared tax forms, tax returns and court accountings prior to filing.
Christ Church Episcopal Pre-School (2007 to 2017)
- Recorded and monitored accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Prepared bi-weekly payroll for 18 staff members plus substitutes.
- Produced monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and analyzed actual versus budget variances.
Reach out and Read Virginia (2007 to 2010)
Finance and Grants Administrator
- Furnished financial data to support grant requests, administered grants and maintained grantor progress reports.
- Updated budgets and financial forecasts.
- Reviewed financial reports for accuracy and completeness.
James River Corporation (1986 – 1991)
Senior Property Accountant
- Coordinated McCormack and Dodge Fixed Asset System operations for property, plant and equipment with a gross value exceeding $4 billion.
- Performed book and tax accounting/reporting and generated annual budgets for depreciation and capitalized interest.
Areas of Specialty
- Accounting and record keeping systems development
- Fiscal management and financial reporting
- Internal control and procedures development
Education and Certifications
- BS Accounting and Finance – Virginia Tech
- Certified Public Accountant
- QuickBooks Online Certification