Ideal Snacks Corp., VP Contract Manufacturing (Liberty, NY; 2015 – 2019)
- Responsibility for Ideal’s Contract Manufacturing and Private Brand business, key player in a leadership team that reversed operating losses and doubled revenues in less than three years.
- Established, managed, and continuously improved new product development process, leading to efficient R&D resource allocation while bringing to commercialization projects that comprised approximately a third of the company’s volume
Interbake Foods (Richmond, VA; 2008-2012)
- Over a 20 year career, had senior management responsibility for areas as diverse as Sales, Marketing, IT, Customer Service, Transportation & Logistics, R&D, and External Manufacturing Management.
- Key player in a leadership team that restored the Cookie Division to profitability between 2008 and 2010, and doubled revenues in the following 6 years.
- Due diligence and valuation team for a number of potential acquisitions, and key member of integration team for three completed deals.
- Significant focus on training plant teams in and auditing performance of the company’s MRP-II, S&OP, ISO, and 6 Sigma implementations.
Professional Associations and Community Involvement
- Association for Corporate Growth, Board of Directors
- Firehouse Theatre Project, Board of Directors
- SNAC Internactional, Show Committee
- University of Michigan – AB, Political Economy
- University of Virginia – Darden Graduate School of Business Administration, MBA