Since joining The Fahrenheit Group, Greg has been instrumental in partnering with owners to strengthen financial planning and accounting governance for small and start-up businesses. In addition, Greg has been the lead CFO on a $25M debt facility and two eight-figure capital raises for clients. He has built a strong reputation for rolling up his sleeves, attention to detail and strategic partnership with his clients.
Prior to joining The Fahrenheit Group, Greg was in various financial leadership roles with Capital One Financial Corp., controller of a small software company, and an audit manager with Arthur Andersen & Co.
- Business Case Analysis and NPV Modeling
- Equity & Debt Capital
- Board Communications and Presentations
- Long-term Planning and Strategic Analysis
- Cash Flow Management
- 3rd Party Contracts – Sourcing and Supplier Strategy
- People Leadership and Development
- B.S., Accounting; The Pennsylvania State University
- Masters in Business Administration, The University of Richmond
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania (license not currently active)
- Professional Master of Banking, The Louisiana State University